Your new digital logbook for machinery service records
Functioning on the farm is taxing not only for humans but also for the machines that workers utilise daily. And that equipment demands routine maintenance that you shouldn’t ignore.
But what if you have a habit of forgetting your equipment servicing? You don’t have to go through this issue with our farm equipment maintenance in Canada.
Farm Service Manager will let you handle your farm equipment easily. You can:
• Keep track of what’s going on in your fields and farm.
• Organise your inventory, equipment, and upkeep.
• Automate your sales and delivery agreements, plus gain access to grain marketing information.
Our farm equipment maintenance in Canada can also perform certain other functions, such as:
• Asset tracking – determining when the equipment was bought, its estimated lifespan, warranty claim, expenses, depreciation, and other factors.
• Tracking equipment – keeping detailed data, such as service records, agreements, component and model codes, and so on.
• Labour resource management – determining the labour resources required to do specific activities, as well as their credentials, time commitments, and wage rates.
• Inventory Management – making ordering more accessible and ensuring that essential parts are always available.
• Managing work orders to ensure that unplanned maintenance is completed swiftly and efficiently.
Keeping up with repairs and routine maintenance will benefit you later when it goes on the market. If you take good care of your equipment during your tenure, you can get a better deal when it goes up for sale. Thus, during your ownership of the machinery, you should make every effort to keep it safe. This reveals that you showed care in the machinery, and prospective buyers are more inclined to trust you when you say you maintained it well.
So, download Farm Service Manager farm equipment maintenance in Canada today!
Ready to get started?
Download Now and start your Free Trial